Your Reliable Partner for Bike Gloves Business
As a bike glove manufacturer, we offer a wide variety of styles and designs to choose from, all made with premium materials, to provide riders with high-quality bike gloves for the ultimate cycling experience.
No MOQ for non-customized products.
We understand that you may want to evaluate our products before committing to a larger purchase. Whether you’re interested in buying one item or many, we welcome you to try our products and see the quality for yourself.
Our gloves come in a neutral design by default.
However, for those interested in our self-owned glove brand “Ozero,” some of our gloves can feature this logo.
As a factory specializing in bike gloves, we also support OEM customization, which means you can have your own logo printed on our gloves.
If you are interested in adding your own logo to our gloves or have any questions about the logo process or minimum order quantity, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Our team will be happy to provide you with further details and assist you with your order.
When it comes to paying for samples, we typically use PayPal as our preferred payment method. For larger orders, we generally accept payments through T/T (telegraphic transfer). If you have an Alibaba account, you may also choose to pay for your order through Trade Assurance.
For samples and small quantity orders, as well as gloves that are readily available in our inventory, we require 100% payment upfront to ensure that we can fulfill your order promptly. In these cases, we can provide real-time product images or videos to help you make an informed purchase decision.
For larger quantity orders, we ask for a 30% deposit to be paid upfront, with the remaining 70% due as the final payment. This allows us to begin processing your order while also mitigating risk for both parties. We value our customers’ satisfaction and look forward to doing business with you.
– Delivery Time:
Our standard delivery time for sample orders is usually quite fast, and we’re able to ship products directly from our warehouse to your location. This helps to ensure that you can receive your samples quickly.
For larger orders, delivery time can vary depending on a few factors, including our current inventory and whether the gloves are customized. If you’re interested in placing a larger order, we can provide you with a detailed delivery estimate as part of the proforma invoice for your order. Alternatively, you can simply inquire about delivery time when requesting a quote from us. We strive to provide transparent and accurate delivery estimates, so you can plan your order and manage your timeline with confidence.
We are a gloves manufacturer in China. With over 30 years of experience in designing and manufacturing gloves, we have honed our skills and earned a reputation as the industry’s most trusted partner. Our team of experts is dedicated to creating gloves that meet your specific requirements, using their extensive knowledge and skills to craft practical, durable, and stylish products. We are confident that our gloves will not only meet, but exceed your expectations and leave your customers feeling satisfied. So, whether you need gloves for industrial, commercial or personal use, you can trust us to deliver the quality and reliability you need.
Our glove brand “Ozero” has been performing well in terms of sales and reputation on multiple online platforms.
Our main products include all kinds of gloves for hand protection: warm gloves, work gloves, cycling gloves, heat insulated gloves, etc.
As our gloves are very popular in the market, we have a lot of high quality stock.
As a bike glove manufacturer, we take pride in providing excellent customer service and we would be delighted to have you as a valued customer.
So why not start by ordering one item today and experience the quality for yourself? ^_^
It All Starts With a consultation!
For any kind of quiries, Please email
FAQ Guide Of Cycling Gloves
Are bike gloves necessary?
Bike gloves are an important piece of gear for any cyclist. They help protect your hands from the elements, and increase grip on the handlebars for better control when riding. Not only do bike gloves protect against blisters and scrapes, they also reduce fatigue in the hands by absorbing vibration from bumps on the road or trail. By keeping hands dry and warm, bike gloves can also prevent numbness due to cold weather or sweat. For mountain biking in particular, bike gloves are essential for protecting hands from sharp rocks and debris that may be encountered along the trail. So if you’re looking to stay comfortable and safe while cycling, investing in a good pair of bike gloves is a smart decision.