Stay Protected, Stay Profitable With Bessteven Gloves
Bessteven’s gym gloves are designed with comfort, protection, and functionality in mind. The gloves are made of either microfiber material or a combination of deerskin and microfiber, making them breathable and sweat-absorbent to keep your hands dry during exercise. The shockproof design of some gloves provides extra protection to reduce impact on your hands while performing high-intensity exercises.
The elastic wristband is adjustable, ensuring a secure fit and comfortable wear. The gloves feature either a silicone reinforcement on the palm for improved grip and durability or a skeleton-style design for anti-impact protection. Some gloves also include easy removal finger tape for convenience.
Whether you’re weightlifting, doing yoga, or any other physical activity, Bessteven’s gym gloves can help you maintain a comfortable grip and protect your hands from discomfort or injury. With their durable construction and high-quality materials, these gloves are perfect for anyone who wants to maximize their workout while minimizing the risk of injury.
There is no MOQ, feel free to purchase one item initially to assess the quality.
We would be pleased to have you as our customer.
By default, our gloves are neutral. Meanwhile, we have a renowned self-owned glove brand “Ozero”, some gloves may feature this logo.
As a gym gloves factory, we support OEM, which means you can have your own logo printed on our gloves.
For details about the logo process and minimum order quantity, please contact us at email@example.com.
In normal circumstances, samples are paid through PayPal, while large orders are paid via T/T.
We are Ka supplier on Alibaba, if you have an Alibaba account, you can also pay for orders through trade assurance.
For samples and small quantity orders, or for gloves that we have sufficient inventory, 100% payment is required, which we can send these order fast(We can provide real-time product images or videos). For large quantity orders, we accept a deposit of 30% and the remaining 70% as the final payment.
– Delivery Time:
Sample delivery time is usually fast, and we can ship directly from the warehouse.
For large quantities, it depends on our inventory and whether the gloves are customized. We will specify the delivery time on the proforma invoice for different orders, or you can inquire about the delivery time when requesting a quote.
Through over 30 years of practice and refinement, we have gained extensive experience in designing and manufacturing quality gloves, and have become the most trusted partner in the industry. Our team of experts has the knowledge and skills to create gloves that meet your needs. And we are confident that our practical, durable and stylish gloves will make your customers pleased.
Our glove brand “Ozero” has been performing well in terms of sales and reputation on multiple online platforms.
Our main products include all kinds of gloves for hand protection: warm gloves, work gloves, cycling gloves, heat insulated gloves, etc.
As our gloves are very popular in the market, we have a lot of high quality stock.
If you are a distributor, wholesaler and retailer and are looking for the right gym gloves factory, we are the best choice!
It All Starts With a consultation!
For any kind of quiries, Please email
FAQ Guide Of Gym Gloves
Why Do We Need Gym Gloves
Enhanced grip: Gym gloves offer a non-slip surface that allows you to grip weights and exercise equipment more securely. This reduces the risk of slipping and dropping weights, which can cause injury or damage to equipment.
Reduced skin damage: Gloves reduce the amount of friction between your hands and the weights or equipment, reducing the likelihood of developing calluses or blisters on your hands.
Wrist support: Many gym gloves come with wrist wraps that provide additional support to your wrists, which can help prevent injuries like sprains or strains.
Improved hygiene: Gloves can help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria that can accumulate on shared equipment at the gym. By wearing gloves, you can reduce the risk of getting sick.
Protection from injury: Gloves can also help protect your hands and fingers from cuts, scrapes, and other injuries that can occur during workouts.
Comfort: Wearing gloves can make your workouts more comfortable by reducing the amount of pressure and stress placed on your hands, especially during exercises like pull-ups or deadlifts.
Style: Finally, many people like to wear gym gloves simply for the way they look. There are a variety of styles and designs available to choose from, so you can find a pair that fits your personal taste and style.