How to choose good leather glove supplier
Choosing a good glove supplier that offers high quality products and good customer service, can help your business run more efficiently, save money and build strong, lasting relationships. So how do we choose a good supplier for leather gloves?
What are leather gloves
Leather gloves are gloves made from tanned animal skins. They can be used for a variety of purposes such as work, horse riding, driving and winter sports. Meanwhile, leather gloves come in a variety of styles, including gloves without fingers, finger gloves, and long cuff gloves to protect the wrist.
What makes a good leather glove
Leather is a durable and versatile material characterised by its strength, abrasion resistance, water resistance, breathability and insulation. Good quality leather gloves are usually made from soft leather, (such as cowhide, sheepskin or deerskin) and are comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. Whether for work, sport or other activities, they should provide adequate protection for their intended use. And, good leather gloves are durable, with a sturdy construction and durable materials that can withstand regular use and wear.
How to choose leather gloves
1. The only way to stay safe and comfortable while using gloves is to be sure of their purpose. If we use them at work, find gloves that are dangerous for cuts and scrapes etc. If gloves are needed for sports or outdoor activities, a warm, flexible pair is more appropriate.
2. Consider the type of leather. Leather gloves are made from a variety of leathers, each with unique properties and characteristics: cowhide leather is durable and hard-wearing, making it a good choice for work gloves; deerskin leather is soft and flexible, ideal for those who need flexible and comfortable gloves; sheepskin leather is warm and insulating, well suited to cold weather gloves.
3. Fit and size. Leather gloves should fit snugly, but not too tightly, to provide adequate protection and hands-on capability. Measure your hand with tape and refer to the size chart provided by the manufacturer to determine the size that best fits your hand. If possible, it is also a good idea to try the gloves on yourself. To wear them properly and comfortably.
4. Features and accessories. Leather gloves can be fitted with a variety of features and accessories such as insulation, waterproofing or palm and finger reinforcement. Consider which features and accessories are important for the intended use and then choose a pair of gloves that offer the right combination of features for the needs.
What is a good leather glove supplier?
1. The supplier must offer leather gloves in a variety of styles, sizes and colours to suit different requirements and preferences.
2. The gloves must be made from high quality leather, feel comfortable to wear and provide adequate protection for the intended use.
3. A good supplier must also offer competitive pricing and flexible ordering options. This may include substantial discounts, bespoke ordering or through the online ordering function.
4. offer a convenient and reassuring return and exchange policy to ensure that gloves do not fit or do not meet customer expectations.
5. Good customer service is also an important factor in choosing a leather glove supplier. The supplier must have knowledgeable and helpful staff who can answer questions and provide the advice needed to select the right glove for the customer’s needs. The supplier must respond quickly and easily and provide customers with multiple channels of communication such as telephone, email or online chat.
Bessteven is a top supplier of leather gloves with over 17 years of experience. We offer a wide range of leather gloves for our customers. We are committed to providing high quality gloves and excellent customer service.
Get a quote now!