What Are Welding Gloves
Welding gloves are a type of glove used for welding and can provide safety protection for welders. It is suitable for metal cutting, welding, carry and other uses.
What do welding gloves protect against
Resistant to moisture, abrasion, knife cuts, tears, punctures, oil, burning, thermal conductivity, hot air currents and fine metal slag.
What are welding gloves made of
Outer layer: natural leather such as bovine two-layer leather, bovine first layer leather, pigskin, sheepskin, etc. Lining: thick lining, cotton lining, cotton lining, denim lining and other types of lining.
Features of welding gloves
Mainly for wear resistance, cut resistance, fire and heat insulation, radiation blocking, as well as some insulation properties.
What we should pay attention to when using gloves
1. The size of the gloves should be appropriate, if the gloves are too tight, restricting blood flow, easily causing fatigue and uncomfortable; if they are too loose, they are inflexible and easy to fall off.
2. The gloves chosen should have sufficient protection, for example, if you choose steel wire cut-resistant gloves, you should not choose synthetic yarn cut-resistant gloves, etc. To ensure protection, gloves must be replaced regularly. If they are used beyond their useful life, there is a risk of injury to hands or skin.
3. Always inspect the gloves for small holes or torn or abraded areas, especially in the finger seams. For welding gloves you can use the inflation method.
4. Pay attention to the occasion of using the gloves. If a pair of gloves is used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
5. Pay attention to safety in use and do not leave contaminated gloves lying around to avoid causing injury to others. Keep gloves that are not in use for a while in a safe place.