Safer Hands, Stronger Business – Bessteven
We offer a wide selection of work gloves in many styles, all of which are made with high-quality materials for maximum durability and comfort.
There is no minimum order quantity. We believe that you have the freedom to evaluate our products before placing larger orders. Whether you choose to purchase one or several pieces, we welcome you to test the quality and satisfaction of our products.
Our gloves come in a neutral style by default. Some of our gloves may feature the “Ozero” logo, which is our renowned self-owned glove brand. As a work gloves manufacturer, we offer support for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), which means that you can have your own logo printed on our gloves. This is a great way to customize the gloves to your specific needs and create a unique look that represents your brand.
If you’re interested in adding your own logo to our gloves, we’d be happy to help you with the process. For more information about the logo printing process and the minimum order quantity, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have, and provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for your business.
When it comes to payment, we offer a range of options to suit different circumstances. We accept payment through PayPal for samples and T/T for larger orders. If you have an Alibaba account, you can also use the Trade Assurance to pay for your orders.
If you’re placing an order for samples or a small quantity of gloves that we have in stock, we require 100% payment upfront. This helps us to process your order quickly and efficiently, and we can provide real-time product images or videos to help you make your decision. For larger quantity orders, we require a deposit of 30% upfront, with the remaining 70% to be paid as the final payment.
– Delivery Time:
Our sample delivery time is typically quite speedy, because we have the ability to ship them directly from our warehouse. You can receive your samples quickly, and make informed decisions about your purchases.
When it comes to larger quantities of gloves, delivery times may vary depending some factors. If we have the specified gloves in stock and they are not customized, we can typically fulfill your order quickly. If the gloves are customized or we do not have sufficient inventory on hand, it may take longer to fulfill your order. We will provide you with a proforma invoice that specifies the delivery time for your particular order, or you can inquire about delivery times when requesting a quote. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information and reliable service.
Through over 30 years of practice and refinement, we have gained extensive experience in designing and manufacturing quality gloves, and have become the most trusted partner in the industry. Our team of experts has the knowledge and skills to create gloves that meet your needs. And we are confident that our practical, durable and stylish gloves will make your customers pleased.
Our glove brand “Ozero” has been performing well in terms of sales and reputation on multiple online platforms.
Our main products include all kinds of gloves for hand protection: warm gloves, work gloves, cycling gloves, heat insulated gloves, etc.
As our gloves are very popular in the market, we have a lot of high quality stock.
If you are a distributor, wholesaler and retailer and are looking for the right work gloves manufacturer, we are the best choice!
It All Starts With a consultation!
For any kind of quiries, Please email
FAQ Guide Of Work Gloves
Can I Wash Leather Work Gloves?
Leather work glovesk can be cleaned.
Leather is a delicate material and gloves may harden and discolor if not cleaned properly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on your gloves, and always follow the care instructions provided by the manufacturer. By following these steps, you can safely clean and wash your leather work gloves and keep them in good condition.
1. Check the care label. Before cleaning leather work gloves, check the care label to see if there are any specific instructions on how to clean them.
2. Treat the stained area. Apply detergent or a mild soap mixture to the stain and then gently scrub the area with a soft bristle brush.
3. If the glove has sweat or a large amount of stain attached, you may need to wash the entire glove. Fill a sink or basin with warm water and add a small amount of mild soap. Submerge the glove in the water and gently rub the glove with your hand. Rinse the glove thoroughly with cool water to remove any soap residue. (Try not to wash the entire glove)
4. Dry the glove. Squeeze the excess water from the gloves and reshape them into their original shape. Place the gloves on a clean, dry towel and allow them to air dry. Do not put the gloves in the dryer or use any heat source to dry them, as this will damage the leather.
5. Apply leather care oil to the gloves to keep them soft.
How To Store Work Gloves?
Proper work glove storage is important to keep your gloves in good condition. If work gloves are made of leather, clean them with a leather cleaner and conditioner before storing them. This will help reduce cracking and protect the material integrity of the work gloves. If work gloves have been cleaned, they should be wiped dry and dried thoroughly in a ventilated area. Work gloves should be stored neatly in an area free of dust and debris, such as a closed cabinet or cupboard. Avoid storing gloves in direct sunlight as well as in a humid area to prevent discoloration, brittleness, or mold. Following these simple but important tips will ensure that work gloves are kept in good condition, making them safe and effective every time they are used.
Are There Standards For Work Gloves?
Yes, there are standards for work gloves that are established by organizations such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). These standards aim to ensure that work gloves provide appropriate levels of protection and comfort for different types of work environments and hazards.
Some of the common standards for work gloves include:
- ANSI/ISEA 105: This standard establishes the criteria for testing and rating protective gloves based on their ability to resist cuts, punctures, abrasions, and other hazards.
- EN 388: This European standard specifies the performance requirements for gloves that protect against mechanical hazards such as abrasion, cutting, tearing, and puncturing.
- ASTM D120: This standard specifies the performance requirements for gloves that provide protection against electrical hazards.
- NFPA 70E: This standard provides guidance on selecting and using gloves for electrical safety in the workplace.
- EN 374: This standard specifies the requirements for gloves that protect against chemical and micro-organism hazards.
Bessteven is a high quality work gloves manufacturer and we are proud to have passed many certifications regarding these standards. Looking forward to our further communication.