There is no minimum order quantity. We believe that you have the freedom to evaluate our products before placing larger orders. Whether you choose to purchase one or several pieces, we welcome you to test the quality and satisfaction of our products.
Our gloves come in a neutral style by default. Some of our gloves may feature the “Ozero” logo, which is our renowned self-owned glove brand. As a work gloves manufacturer, we offer support for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), which means that you can have your own logo printed on our gloves. This is a great way to customize the gloves to your specific needs and create a unique look that represents your brand.
If you’re interested in adding your own logo to our gloves, we’d be happy to help you with the process. For more information about the logo printing process and the minimum order quantity, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have, and provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for your business.
When it comes to payment, we offer a range of options to suit different circumstances. We accept payment through PayPal for samples and T/T for larger orders. If you have an Alibaba account, you can also use the Trade Assurance to pay for your orders.
If you’re placing an order for samples or a small quantity of gloves that we have in stock, we require 100% payment upfront. This helps us to process your order quickly and efficiently, and we can provide real-time product images or videos to help you make your decision. For larger quantity orders, we require a deposit of 30% upfront, with the remaining 70% to be paid as the final payment.
– Delivery Time:
Our sample delivery time is typically quite speedy, because we have the ability to ship them directly from our warehouse. You can receive your samples quickly, and make informed decisions about your purchases.
When it comes to larger quantities of gloves, delivery times may vary depending some factors. If we have the specified gloves in stock and they are not customized, we can typically fulfill your order quickly. If the gloves are customized or we do not have sufficient inventory on hand, it may take longer to fulfill your order. We will provide you with a proforma invoice that specifies the delivery time for your particular order, or you can inquire about delivery times when requesting a quote. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information and reliable service.
Through over 30 years of practice and refinement, we have gained extensive experience in designing and manufacturing quality gloves, and have become the most trusted partner in the industry. Our team of experts has the knowledge and skills to create gloves that meet your needs. And we are confident that our practical, durable and stylish gloves will make your customers pleased.
Our glove brand “Ozero” has been performing well in terms of sales and reputation on multiple online platforms.
Our main products include all kinds of gloves for hand protection: warm gloves, work gloves, cycling gloves, heat insulated gloves, etc.
As our gloves are very popular in the market, we have a lot of high quality stock.
If you are a distributor, wholesaler and retailer and are looking for the right work gloves manufacturer, we are the best choice!